Sunday, January 15, 2012

Food is not my friend

I'm sure by the title, most people assume this is an oh my gosh, I can't quit eating post.  Actually, it's quite the opposite.  It's going on 3 years now that I have not felt well at all.   I do have some good days but  I'm no closer to an answer now than I was 3 years ago so I figured I'd start keeping a running blog of how my days go and what symptoms I may experience that day.  As of now, my current diagnosis' are PCOS, Fibromyalgia, and asthma.  I have a feeling all of these are bi-products of something larger going on or that there is something bigger going on besides all of that.

So, having said all that, the reason my the title of my post.  For the past few weeks, I have had no appetite at all.  The few times I do get hungry or the times I stop to think about eating because I know I need to eat, I get sick every time.  Either burping it back or running to the bathroom.  I'm sorry for the too much information but sometime life isn't pretty and well, right now, the health part of mine isn't either.  It doesn't matter what it is.  At first, I thought maybe it was just stuff that was greasy or had dairy product in it but it's not.  It's anything and everything.  When I was going through my asthma and upper respiratory stuff that would never go away, the steroids they had me on (2 different round of steroids) made me put on 10 lbs.  Well, I've lost all of that and more in the past 5 days.  I'm not complaining about losing the weight.  I've tried for YEARS to unsuccessfully.   It just has me a bit worried.  As the days progress and I blog more on this matter, I'll give a little more background info and ALL they symptoms I've experienced through the past 2 1/2 years.  Oh....and to add a new symptom.  Last night, my toes started feeling numb and tingly when I have my feet up or I'm laying down.

And the saga continues!........

No comments:

Post a Comment